The scenery is made using latest tools and techniques available, based on more than 1500 hi resolution photos taken at the airport and terminal area. Together with the design plans of the actual airport make this scenery a quality replica of the real thing. Rhodes 2010 contains also detailed modeling of the wider area of the island featuring the old medieval castle, the harbour and a beautiful sea base for your amphibianplane. Using advance modelling and sequencing techniques the scenery is extremely frame rate friendly.
The scenery covers the following areas of Rhodes.
- Diagoras airport in Rhodes
- The city of Rhodes
- The city port sea base
- The village of Paradisi
- Scattered landmarks / buildings near the airport that serve as visual reference points.
- Realistic reconstruction of the airport with 1500+ pictures taken on site.
- Accurate aircraft parkign positions & taxiways
- Photorealistic ground textures
- Custom made approach lights according to the system installed at LGRP
- Custom designed PAPI lights
- FSX Version only: Photorealistic ground on a wide area covering aprox 1/3 of the island at 0.5m/pixel with custom made seasons and night textures.
- FSX Version only: Custom made autogen recreating town and villages on the surrounding area
- FSX Version only: Custom road traffic
- Ground support vehicles & 3d objects
- Sea base constructed in the city port
- Airport Charts & Manual
• Microsoft® Windows® 98/Me/XP/2000 (fully updated)
• PC with 1 Ghz processor
• 128 MB of system RAM for 2000/XP
• 55 MB available hard disk space
• 128 MB video card
• Microsoft® Windows® XP SP2 / Vista / Windows 7 (fully updated)
• PC with Intel Core 2 Duo E6850 CPU or higher processor
• 2 GB of system RAM
• 60 MB available hard disk space
• 256 MB DirectX 9 compatible video card required