The scenery is made using all latest design techniques to be very frame rate friendly.
- Major airport installations such as the Hellenic Air Force Museum, which was founded in 1992. The museum is housed in the "Leros" hangar which was originally stationed on the island of the same name, and used by the Royal Italian Air Force during the years between WWI and WWII and was later transported to Dekeleia in the post-war era.
- The Air Force academy (originally named in 1931), now known as the Icarus Academy.
- The new control tower that became operational in 2006.
- Civilian aeroclubs: Athens, Dekeleia, Mesogeion.
- Microsoft® Windows® 98/Me/XP/2000 (fully updated)
- PC with 1 Ghz processor
- 128 MB of system RAM for 2000/XP
- 55 MB available hard disk space
- 128 MB video card
- Adobe Acrobat® Reader 8 or newer to read and print the manual